Monthly Archives: February 2013
Welcome to our new students from all around the world!!! Enjoy this special place!!
It may be wet outside but on Friday night it doesn’t matter as you can party upstairs on the balcony. There is going to be great food at Cafe Oska and Max and the band will keep the music pumping…
Get your ticket from Max and remember to have fun and EO (English Only) all the way!!!
Have you found your partner yet?
A warm welcome to all our new students!! Enjoy your stay with us!
10 things to do when it’s raining in Byron
1. Go to the movies!
2. Do yoga!
3. Take a swim in Byron’s Pool!
4. Check out the community centre for activities!
5. Enjoy some live music in the Pubs!
6. Get all cosy in your home with some hot chocolate and a book!
7. Do some shopping!
8. Play cards!
9. Go to the medicine wheel and see what your future has to offer!
And of course: study & improve your English 🙂
Our support to keep Byron’s Beaches clean on TV
Yesterday BBELS teacher Chris and students once again helped a local marine group to clean Byron’s beaches & make them a plastic free zone. Check it out on NBN: