- What’s your most popular dish? – Chicken Schnitzel with chips & mayonnaise
- What do you like cooking the most? – Caesar Salad
- What’s your favourite style of cooking? – Asian… but not Thai! Especially Chinese.
- What’s the strangest question you’ve ever been asked? – A very unusual question which I often get asked is: “Do you sell coffee?” …But one guy once asked me, if the popcorn was vegetarian… That was weird!!!
- What do you like about working at the school? – The cultural immersion… there are so many different nationalities that come to our Café everyday, not only Australians! I like that.
And we changed our menu! Try the new dishes this week @ Café Oska
Tuesday: RED WINE & CHORIZO RISOTTO
Wednesday: PENNE BRASALTO (beef sauce)
Thursday: CHICKEN SCHNITZEL with CHIPS & MAYONNAISE
Friday: SPECIAL FRIED RICE