OLD & GOLD FESYIVAL
If you want to see a town gone crazy, with bargains, trash & treasure then go to Brunswick Heads this Saturday. It starts at 8.30 am for the serious bargain hunters and finishes at 7.30 with a rock ‘n’ roll dance. There will also be presentations by local historians, free dance lessons and demonstrations, as well as a BBQ and cheap shopping! Check with Max to see how to get to Brunswick Heads.
- Historical Society displays
- Collections of old bikes and army tank
- Recycled bikes for sale
- Australian Singles Marbles Championships and school teams challenge 10-12
- Free face painting
- 1970’s tie dye workshops
- Fire station open day
- Free live music @ Supemarket & cafes
- Rock n roll demos and lessons 3-5pm at the pub
- Old Time & Rock n Roll Dance at the Memorial Hall 7.30pm
- Community fundraising BBQs and cake stalls
- Old & Gold Raffle – Win a weekend at Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat!
- Lucky Penny Dip – win 2 nights at Peppers Salt Resort & Spa, Casuarina