1. Hang out in Woolies – a great place to meet your friends and see what your teachers are eating.
2. Go to the Movies – Cheap Tuesday and a great way to improve your listening skills.
3. Organise a Ten Pin Bowling excursion with Max.
4. Play on a full size Billiard table at the RSL.
5. Join the Library – a great place to borrow books.
6. Visit the Arts & Industry Estate and have a tour of local artists’ studios.
7. Go to the gym and join a Zumba class – follow instructions, meet locals and lose weight at the same time.
8. Join the BBELS facebook – make all the past students feel jealous that you are in Byron Bay.
9. Do a yoga class at the Byron Yoga Centre – you may even be taught by an old BBELS student www.byronyoga.com
10. Volunteer at the Community Centre’s soup kitchen and give something back to the Byron community.