Max organises lots of great activities for the students this week you can:
Learn how to play the didgeridoo on Friday or go horse riding.
On Saturday you can go skydiving and Sunday you can go to the Bangalow markets. If you want to be a little bit more adventurous then do a dive course and see what is under the water in Byron Bay.
1. Hang out in Woolies – a great place to meet your friends and see what your teachers are eating.
2. Go to the Movies – Cheap Tuesday and a great way to improve your listening skills.
3. Organise a Ten Pin Bowling excursion with Max.
4. Play on a full size Billiard table at the RSL.
5. Join the Library – a great place to borrow books.
6. Visit the Arts & Industry Estate and have a tour of local artists’ studios.
7. Go to the gym and join a Zumba class – follow instructions, meet locals and lose weight at the same time.
8. Join the BBELS facebook – make all the past students feel jealous that you are in Byron Bay.
9. Do a yoga class at the Byron Yoga Centre – you may even be taught by an old BBELS student www.byronyoga.com
10. Volunteer at the Community Centre’s soup kitchen and give something back to the Byron community.